Sunderland Game?

Talk about the Boro, or infact anything else football related
  • Author

terminaljunkie

Bernie Slaven

• Twitter: #terminaljunkie

Sunderland Game?

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 am

Watched on a stream only but I was pretty chuffed with the first half, largely controlled and two superb goals from Stuani

Second half I thought a few player just looked out of sorts and needed to step up the pace a bit, was a bit concerned with Guzan as he seemed to fumble 3-4 balls but did make a very good stretching save...maybe just first game nerves?

Fantastic result though and I'd take the three points every day with a far worse display against Sunderland. With a win under our belt I'm hoping that confidence will be high going in to the next games.

UTFB

tomr182

Fabrizio Ravanelli

• Twitter: PSN & Twitch- TomPyke

Re: Sunderland Game?

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Guzman was decent, but agree on the worrying few spills he made. Definitely slow to react on the goal as well after the initial parry.

Adomah looked injured about 2 mins after coming on, something not right with him at all.

We bossed the first half after Sunderlands quick start, and the 2nd half was more even. I thought we lost a bit of shape/composure around 70/75 mins in which was similar to Stoke. Suspect its the concentration levels of the premier league and everyone just settling down. Plus start of season fitness too.

Return to Boro & Football Chat