• Twitter: Twitch - Able87

New Season, Same Old S@it

PostMon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 am

Monk out.

tunstall

Alan Peacock

Re: New Season, Same Old S@it

PostTue Aug 08, 2017 5:57 am

the VERY limited internet speeds on here have kind of stopped me from reading too many reports

but what i have read seem to suggest we were the same old same old

can't believe he played De Roon to be honest, and Clayton seems to have brought last seasons form with him

VERY early days of course, be interesting to see how we do v Sheff Utd who will be buzzing

i still think Ledbitter is our most attacking midfielder, i'd have him in and get shot of De Roon (i think he is fucking gash)

didn't hear too much about the new lads.....lets hope they don't take too long to gel together

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

PostTue Aug 08, 2017 8:05 am

Watched the 10min highlights and thought we looked quite good going forward, I like the look of Christie.

Was very disappointed when I saw De Roon, Clayton, Howson all on the teamsheet, reminded me of last season - I honestly never want to see 3 CMs playing for us ever again.

The Ayala mistake for the goal was dreadful, but if you go back 20 seconds or so, it's actually De Roon who doesn't pick out a pass in the opposition half and then the ball ends up at Ayala's feet, didn't need to happen.

Hopefully 6 points from two home games, if we lose to Sheff Utd some fans will combust.

wilson

David Mills

PostThu Aug 10, 2017 1:27 am

We where lost, howson was poor, de roon didn't look bothered I left with 5 mins to go and I've never done that.. see where we are in October.. so it'll either be premiership next season or monk out and agnew in.

Return to Boro & Football Chat