It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm

NFL International Series

The place to talk about Cricket, F1, NFL, NBA and any other sport you might have a thing for
  • Author

MartinArmo

Ian Baird

• Twitter: @MartinArmo

NFL International Series

PostTue Sep 16, 2014 12:46 pm

First Game less and two weeks away anyone planing on going to any of the games? I'm off to the first game dolphins vs raiders on the 28th probably not the best match up of the 3 games but my teams the raiders (unfortunately) so the choice was made for me. Its my first time going to the International Series (and Wembley) and really looking forward to it not just the game but some of events like Regent Street.

ooooomikeooooo

Mikkel Beck

• Twitter: ooooomikeooooo

Re: NFL International Series

PostTue Sep 16, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm going to falcons lions. Can't wait. Hopefully see a good game this year. Last 2I have been have been one sided blowouts.

Barney Rubble

Alan Peacock

• Twitter: @andyrubble666

PostTue Sep 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Going to all 3 8)

The way teams have started all 3 could be 1 sided blowouts.

Able87

Juninho

• Twitter: Twitch - Able87

PostMon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 am

Sorry you had to witness that live Barnaldo. You called it being one sided. Can see the jags Cowboys going the same way too.

How was the whole event though, they seem to be putting more into it every year (from what I saw on TV)

Barney Rubble

Alan Peacock

PostTue Sep 30, 2014 12:37 pm

The weekend itself was good, problem is we keep seeing too many mis-matches which means people lose interest.

The Raiders are horrible full stop, and you're right I think the Cowboys will destroy the Jags.

The problem is if London gets a team this is the likely standard for the first few years while we play catch up.

Onto the 2nd game and hope the Dirty Birds and Lions can make a better fist of it.

ooooomikeooooo

Mikkel Beck

PostTue Sep 30, 2014 5:08 pm

That's why I picked the 2nd game this year. I seem to watch a great game every week with leads changing hands or huge comebacks but the Wembley games I've been to have all been boring.

It'd be great to see a proper shootout, with both sides scoring plenty. There's a chance with Falcons v Lions. They both have some great offensive players and 2 of the best WRs in the business in Megatron and Julio. Ryan and Stafford can both throw as well and neither team plays a lot on the ground so it will hopefully be exciting.

Barney Rubble

Alan Peacock

PostFri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 am

Little Mix ?????

LITTLE
FUCKING
MIX

>:( :bash:

Able87

Juninho

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 am

What a game, what a comeback. Voice is in bits. Superb.

ooooomikeooooo

Mikkel Beck

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 3:36 pm

It was a great game. Finally some Wembley excitement. It was a shame Lions were without Megatron and Bush but it might not have been so even if they weren't. Couldn't believe the falcons let such a big lead slip and Detroit got lucky to get another chance at the missed kick.

I was a bit disappointed with the organisation outside the stadium though. It looked like they weren't expecting the numbers to turn up early. There were nowhere near enough food and drink stands and everywhere was selling out and had huge queues. It was much better when they had it in the big car park instead.

Able87

Juninho

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 6:03 pm

No idea about the stuff outside. Went to the pub till 30 mins before kick off, still half cut from the night before. Got in stadium just in time to see Little Mix... who were actually 'ok'.

Game was superb, atmosphere was electric, fantastic ending.

One question.

Fuck is DJ Ray?

ooooomikeooooo

Mikkel Beck

PostMon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Party patrol!

Barney Rubble

Alan Peacock

PostTue Oct 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Really good weekend all round for me. Dirty Birds losing, close game, then the Saints winning.

Return to Other Sports