It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:18 am

Nintendo Switch

The (in)famous gaming forum and birthplace of FIFABowl
  • Author

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

Re: Nintendo Switch

PostThu Jan 11, 2018 11:00 pm

There was a direct today. Hyrule Warriors, Dark Souls Remastered and Donkey Kong are all on the way. Mint.

wilson

David Mills

PostSat Jan 13, 2018 1:01 am

LTS_3 wrote:Turns out it is like the Wii WFC was, you need a code

Mine is SW-5536-9483-8695, add me

Had a quick go on MarioKart online, v 11 others from UK, Germany and USA worked flawlessly

Added

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostMon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Able87 wrote:Tom, let me know how you get on with the rest of it. I'm just in the area meeting my 3rd beast. Did the "Air" once second.

Still loving it. Still spend so much time exploring and trying to find every shrine. It's a joy to find one and complete it.

I think that's a good shout for second, with Zora as the obvious first choice. I actually did the Gerudo one second, so pissed the Rita beast with all my snazzy equipment from the highlands. Where are you with it atm? I've got one more beast, three more memories and about 800 Korok seeds that I'm definitely not going to bother finding.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

PostFri Jan 26, 2018 11:11 am

Got to say the release calendar looks pretty sh1t for the next 5 months ...
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/switch/date

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostFri Jan 26, 2018 1:32 pm

DK, Bayonetta 2 and possibly Owlboy will do me. Possibly Kirby as well, depending on reviews.

Got Oxenfree this morning as well, £4 at the moment.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

PostTue Jan 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Traded WWE 2K18 in and got Rayman for a fiver.

WWE is awful, really rushed by the look of it, looked unplayable in the 20 mins I spent on it. Read a review and it got something like 3.5/10

Kids were playing the Rayman demo at the weekend and liked it so have got that for them - I clocked it on 360 and it was excellent platforming fun

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostTue Jan 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Yeah I've heard about WWE on Switch, got slated. Good thing you won it, rather than paid for it!

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostWed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Bayonetta 2 this weekend, got stuff to trade so if they have enough copies I'll be picking it up.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

PostWed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Not sure I will play that, I'm still traumatised from the first one, the hardest game I have ever finished. Interested to see reviews mind

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostWed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm

The Wii-U version has 91 on Metacritic, apparently the Switch version runs better (particularly docked).

tunstall

Alan Peacock

PostWed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 pm

LTS_3 wrote:Not sure I will play that, I'm still traumatised from the first one, the hardest game I have ever finished. Interested to see reviews mind

They'll probably make it easier. It is a kids console after all.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

PostFri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Kids have been playing the Kirby demo for about half an hour, graphics are quality, its a multi player platform game like the old Marios think you can have upto four on screen

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostSat Mar 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Will give it a look. Still waiting on Graiger to get Bayonetta back in stock, been two weeks now.

Finished Mario though, that was class. Going to go back for a few more moons, such a fun, creative game. Might go Splatoon next.

Started getting all my Indies on Swich as well, much better for it than PS4.

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostFri Mar 09, 2018 11:21 am

The Direct though :eek:

Bunch of ports of stuff I haven't played yet (ideal), new Splatoon 2 stuff and fucking Smash Bros. Get in.

Also I can confirm Bayonetta 2 is best.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

PostWed Jun 13, 2018 10:13 am

So is anyone still playing on their Switch, what games etc?

My kids mainly play MarioKart, Kirby, Rayman and Mario Odyssey - I just bought them FIFA at the weekend as it is in sale for about £18 download

Just seen Fortnite is available, might let them have a go on that (I thought it was sh1te on PS4 and deleted it after two matches)

Played the trial of Mario Tennis Aces and didn't think much of it tbh, defo won't be buying

Not a huge amount of games out for it still, and the ones that are out don't seem to be dropping in price - saying that, there is probably only Splatoon 2 and Pokken Tournament that I am waiting to drop for the kids

wilson

David Mills

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 am

LTS_3 wrote:So is anyone still playing on their Switch, what games etc?

My kids mainly play MarioKart, Kirby, Rayman and Mario Odyssey - I just bought them FIFA at the weekend as it is in sale for about £18 download

Just seen Fortnite is available, might let them have a go on that (I thought it was sh1te on PS4 and deleted it after two matches)

Played the trial of Mario Tennis Aces and didn't think much of it tbh, defo won't be buying

Not a huge amount of games out for it still, and the ones that are out don't seem to be dropping in price - saying that, there is probably only Splatoon 2 and Pokken Tournament that I am waiting to drop for the kids

My son plays Marino’s and now fortnite is available, he’ll be playing that on the go

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 12:47 pm

I'm not on it much at the moment, working through XCOM2 DLC and AC:O on PS4 so that's eating up a lot of time.

I played Bayonetta 2 and I've downloaded 1, I'll probably get that Fallout Shelter too because I enjoyed that on mobile. I've got a stack of stuff to trade in for Rabbids, Splatoon etc but it's just being arsed to do it, really.

Smash Bros Ultimate is day one, though. And I'm finally going to try a Fire Emblem next year.

Tom

Joseph-Desire Job

PostTue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Splatoon is £33 on the store, can't imagine it getting much cheaper.
Previous

Return to It Won't Go Left