Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

The Witness ... 10/10

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

Re: The Witness ... 10/10

PostTue Jan 26, 2016 9:20 am

This looks boring as sh1t to me!!! 80-100 hours of just walking round doing the same puzzle over and over?!!?

r3wind

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

• Twitter: richystewart

PostTue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 am

Doesn't look appealing to me like.

Parmo17

Marcus Bent

• Twitter: @Andyfawcett17

PostTue Jan 26, 2016 4:26 pm

0.29 into the review and i've turned it of!! not for me!

tunstall

Alan Peacock

PostWed Jan 27, 2016 7:45 am

read a few reviews and they all basically screamed "don't buy this!" to me

i'd get pissed off and look for solutions on the net and hence it would be a waste of time!

gonna give this one a miss

Tom

Ian Baird

PostSun Jan 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Been half-following this for a while and a lot of journalists I follow have been raving about it since release, but I'm not entirely convinced. It looks interesting, and I want to see exactly what happens that makes it "not just a puzzle game, even though it is just a puzzle game" (can't remember who said that, someone at VG). But I'm not about to spend a non-refundable/trade-in-able £30 on something I'm curious about.

Hopefully it'll come down in the sales.

Boro85

Wilf Mannion

• Twitter: Jooky85

PostMon Feb 01, 2016 8:24 am

Tom wrote:Been half-following this for a while and a lot of journalists I follow have been raving about it since release, but I'm not entirely convinced. It looks interesting, and I want to see exactly what happens that makes it "not just a puzzle game, even though it is just a puzzle game" (can't remember who said that, someone at VG). But I'm not about to spend a non-refundable/trade-in-able £30 on something I'm curious about.

Hopefully it'll come down in the sales.

This. One of my friends is playing it at the moment and convincing me to try it, but I just don't *get* it right now. IOt'll be a battle of how bored I get I think as to whether I get this.

Tom

Ian Baird

PostFri Feb 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Longish Eurogamer article about what this is actually about - or not about, it all seems open to interpretation. The more I read about it the less interesting it gets, doubt I'd even bother with it in a sale now. I mean, it's cool that stuff like that exists, but it's not for me.

The link does contain spoilers for the end of the game, such as it is, so if you're avoiding spoilers don't scroll too far down.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... s-is-about

Tom

Ian Baird

PostMon Jan 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Down to £12 at the moment if anyone was waiting for a sale. I'm half tempted, going to have to sleep on it and see how impulsive I'm feeling tomorrow. Already bought TLOU: Left Behind so my impulsive purchases might be done.

Return to It Won't Go Left