The (in)famous gaming forum and birthplace of FIFABowl
  • Author

Able87

Juninho

• Twitter: Twitch - Able87

Battlefield 1

PostMon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 am

Wow.

I wasn't huge on battlefield games despite others on here swearing by them. But with a lack of old school shooters and being sick of future shooters I decided to give this a go.

What a fucking game.

The setting, the detail, the guns, the maps, the sound effects.

Simply stunning.

tunstall

Alan Peacock

Re: Battlefield 1

PostMon Oct 24, 2016 8:42 am

Battlefield games are superb - piss all over COD

but - like all these shooters nowadays (apart from Halo) - you get punished if you're not playing them EVERY FUCKING DAY as other people unlock the best gear whilst you're running round with a pea-shooter

Moforocksaw

Joseph-Desire Job

PostMon Oct 24, 2016 9:47 am

They have done an amazing job with this game but it's so hard for your average FPS player like myself can play a 30 min game and only pick up 10 kills which is insane.

Able87

Juninho

PostTue Oct 25, 2016 8:07 am

64 man - operations.

Is arguably the greatest MP first person shooting experience I've ever had.

This game is just wow. It 'feels' real. They've created a masterpiece here like.

Able87

Juninho

PostWed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am

Pete/rich/mofo/Sluggo

That was superb. Loved that map we played in the trenches defending as Germans and they were just running at us. Was utter chaos. This game is just unreal. I've no idea how they get 64 players in, vehicles, building destruction, land deformation, and everything else, all while it runs so smooth.

Moforocksaw

Joseph-Desire Job

PostWed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 am

You guys are superb on it hopefully i will get a bit better in time but the game itself looks/feels so amazing even getting one kill in 5 minutes is more enjoyable than 100 kill on COD in same time.

r3wind

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

• Twitter: richystewart

PostWed Oct 26, 2016 2:45 pm

It's almost like a war simulator, hyper-realistic.

When you come to terms with the fact you aren't always going to get an amazing kill to death ratio and just play the objectives you will soon climb the leaderboards.

I really love the Operations game mode, it is all about attrition warfare. Storming trenches and stuff its juts awesome.

Nath

Mark Viduka

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 9:06 pm

BF1 is insanely good and for the most part it's balanced too! There's only really gas grenade spam that I think is, not OP but just annoying, and LMG's being quite difficult to hit anything that could do with a tweak but it's exactly that - a tweak. Drop Gas grenades from 2 to 1 (like incendiary) and maybe improve stability slightly in prone for LMG's and it's just about perfect for weapon balance.

I particularly love finding an AA Gun and shooting problematic enemy planes out of the sky, it's SO much fun when you get a good team together to dominate the skies! Last week me & auckey were running around doing that sort of thing, oh and the Model 10-A shotgun is so much fun to get up close and clear rooms with! Buggered at anything more than 10m but for me the fun is in getting that close without being killed in the first place

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 am

Got this over xmas, have had three nights on it - it is excellent. I spend a lot of the time getting pummelled but what's new, the graphics are brilliant aswell.

Two dreadful maps Ive encountered so far, the one that was on the beta and one I think in Italy where it's just like a straight line on a mountainside with bunkers/pillboxes on, terrible

wilson

David Mills

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 5:59 pm

On this for a few weeks now on xbox 1, no wonder call of duty is in the shit.

sinky72

Fabrizio Ravanelli

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Bought this last week in the sale and i'm really surprised how much I'm enjoying the single player. So far it's really god. Not tried the multiplayer yet.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 5:39 pm

The campaign is really good, six completely different missions, graphics are incredible.
Online is great too

Return to It Won't Go Left