It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Nintendo switch

The (in)famous gaming forum and birthplace of FIFABowl
  • Author

wilson

David Mills

Nintendo switch

PostThu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Anyone got one out played on one? Looking at getting one for the kids has the fun console for the house but are they good to last.

Tom

Ian Baird

Re: Nintendo switch

PostFri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 am

I've heard of a few issues, apparently putting the joycons in the wrong way causes them to lock and the dock scratches the screen. Random dead pixels are a thing, too.

Personally I'm waiting until a few batches down the line, when these have been ironed out. There might also be more than one worthwhile game at that point.

LTS_3

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: @LTS_3

PostFri Apr 07, 2017 8:38 am

They look quality, but I've just dusted off the Wii and got my two kids into Mario Kart, theyre not old enough to play the other Wii games yet so will get them through them and maybe look at one of these in a couple of years

Able87

Micky Fenton

• Twitter: Twitch - Able87

PostFri Apr 07, 2017 9:41 am

Me and our lass love our WiiU. Will look at getting one of these at somepoint, but the price point and complete lack of games at the moment means it can wait, probably till christmas.

wilson

David Mills

PostFri Apr 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Tom wrote:I've heard of a few issues, apparently putting the joycons in the wrong way causes them to lock and the dock scratches the screen. Random dead pixels are a thing, too.

Personally I'm waiting until a few batches down the line, when these have been ironed out. There might also be more than one worthwhile game at that point.

It'll be a Xmas present so I'll wait til September time before Xmas shortage begins.

Return to It Won't Go Left